Hoy quiero compartirles un sueño hecho realidad @nativeswimwear07. Hace 5 años nació este proyecto que ha tenido altas y bajas... pero sin duda la perseverancia y disciplina son dos claves importantes para lograr las metas que nos proponemos en la vida . Gracias a todos los que me han apoyado en este arduo camino desde hace tantos años, en especial @leymanvs Quien siempre escucha atentamente las millones de ideas que se me presentan a diario, como si es primera vez que lo comento 😆. Mi adorado y preciado logo surgió de una conversación bajo la lluvia con un gran artista a quien admiro muchísimo @gsusmonroy, gracias amigo por lograr exactamente lo que quería, que continúen tus éxitos, eres una gran inspiración para mi. Dios los bendiga #metas#goals#dreams#dreamscometrue#perseverancia#sueños#perseverance 💪🏻
0 1a minute ago
Title: Dreams of Home
Medium: Ink and Marker Dimensions: 8.75x11.5 in.
We all need to find #motivation to follow our #dreams. Sometimes, when I can’t figure out what to do here, in the west, I look far to the east and find something that keeps me going. In today’s episode of #lifestyle#influencer#blog I want to send this simple message: Follow your #dreams! Look somewhere else for new #perspective! 拌海草! xoxo, Wojciech
0 34 minutes ago
If you've ever seen your dog twitching and making noises in their sleep, chances are they are dreaming! Research suggests that dogs dream in the same way humans do based on similar brainwaves and patterns of sleep stages. It is believed that dogs dream about things they've experienced such as playing, digging, eating and spending time with family. So make sure you are filling your dog's day with pawsitive things so they can have sweet dreams later ☺️😴
Drown out the chatter, what they doing don’t matter! I use to get so pressed when people close to me would copy my vision, goals and style and didn’t give me the credit as to were I felt they “stole it” from . Now I understand that you can’t truly be a helper, a healer and a light worker without being willing to give a piece of yourself to those that you help, heal or inspire. But essentially all of you that is good came from the creator so all credit is due to the most high. In quietness (mediation) you discover your true self and when that happens the ego is removed. Today just aim to be your best self don’t worry about what anyone else is doing bc those things only have power over you if you give it your ATTENTION! Your attention is so powerful only give it to your goals, your family, things and people that you love and those that help you to grow and make you happy! Farther more nobody can steal your purpose bc when the creator created you he gave you that purpose and when we move on purpose for what he created us for nothing can stop us. Since I’ve started walking in my purpose I’ve been the most fulfilled that I’ve ever been. Do you need help removing the mental clutter and tapping into your purpose and turning that purpose into income? DM me for a free strategy session! I’m solely committed to my clients and nobody leaves my program without transformation! #theglowupcoach the real glow up is a mental transformation ✨
Choose to be EXTRAORDINARY and go Attack the World!💯
1 65 minutes ago
The only way to get out of your mind and into action = just do it!
1. Meditate.Through meditation we give our minds a mental break.
2. Understand your fears. If we do not understand our fears, they will only grow.
3. Realize the importance of failure. Failure is a process that you can use to analyze your actions.The only guaranteed failure comes from not taking action.
4. You learn as you go. You can’t expect to be an expert on your first try. You learn by taking action.
5. Combat your fears with action.The only way to fight your fears is by taking action. For example, If you are scared of playing a the piano, just have a go at it.
6. Forget your goals. I’m not saying to forget what you want to achieve, that would be nonsense. Just try to forget your desired outcomes.
7. Avoid instant gratification.You will find at times that you want to do something else instead of taking action. For example, logging onto social media.
8. Keep taking action. This may sound repetitive by now, but action is the only way to overcome your inability to act.
9. Take it slow.There is no finish line to taking action. There is only one step in front of you, and once you finish that, only then is it possible to focus on the next.
#actions#action#doit "justdoit #dreams#visions#action#results#followyourdreams#fear#nofear#healthy#habits#healthyhabits#drive
0 16 minutes ago
Every single one of these beautiful souls are off in the world smashing their #goals and making their #dreams come true. They may not know this, but I stalk them, I #pray for them, and I keep them and all students that I’ve had the privilege to work with in mind as I pursue my #purpose. They keep me inspired and striving for better always. Shout out to these #dreammakers!👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾 #Tag em all if you know them!! 😘💖✨
Card for the day ⭐️ The Magician
Fairy Tarot Cards - Doreen Virtue & Radleigh Valentine
There's nothing you can't accomplish! The fairies are magical and can help you manifest whatever you need in order to be a success. The resources you require will just miraculously appear; money, innovative ideas, creative abilities, or friends who are willing to help out. Understanding what you already have versus what you're in need of allows the Fairies to send you the perfect gifts. ⭐️ Taking charge of your life.
⭐️ The ability to do anything.
⭐️ Visualising your hopes and dreams. ⭐️ Magic surrounds you.